Scott's Soapbox

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I know I'm a "Blue State" Type, But...

$28,000 for a grilled cheese sandwich? I know I have said we Democrats have to be better at talking about values and religion and such, but can't we still call a spade a spade? If you think the Virgin Mary appeared to you in the form of a grilled cheese sandwich, you should probably be taken away in restraints and never allowed out again. Maybe a nice dessert or something, which can be quite heavenly- but grilled cheese? I thought this only happened in Third World countries where every year there is someone who finds a pomegranate that looks sort of vaguely like a person's face and everyone swoons about God for a while.

Wait! I think that is the face of God in my parking lot!...Nope, just a smushed Bud Light bottle cap. Sorry, false alarm. Maybe I can still get something for that on EBay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home