Scott's Soapbox

Monday, December 13, 2004

Some Holiday Cheer

1) I just got my first Christmas card in the mail today- from the fine folks at BP Procare. Very sweet of them to think of me at this time of year.

2) Watching TV- does anyone really give cars as Christmas gifts? It would be cool I guess to give someone a Lexus just to be a rich prick, just because you could. Also, aren't these commercials offensive to women? This time of year, all I see is women pimping themselves for jewelry and cars and shiny things of all sorts. Buy diamond, get passionate gift. Should not feminists be outraged at these implications? I'm just asking.

3) One of the best parts about Christmas is the annual Samuel Adams Christmas pack. Here's to you, Old Fezziwig!

4) It is cold, windy, and snowing here in Ohio. Very Christmasy. Time to break out my Santa cap, put my piglet on his sleigh, and stop shopping till I drop. Who was it that asked for a BP gift certificate again? I've got a couple of them lying around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home