Scott's Soapbox

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

An Apology on Comments Not Posting

So, as you can see, this blog has a new look- part of what I found out as I upgraded to the new improved Blogger, was that it had been previously set to "moderate" all comments. So, those of you that commented before- they never got published because it was waiting on me to "approve" them. I never knew they exisited, so I never approved them and hence they just sat in internet limbo, waiting to be rescued. (I think I might have actually turned this on when I was getting a lot of junk mail comments for a while- hey great blog, to lose weight/improve your sec life/work from home go here and send us a bunch of money.) I thought Blogger was supposed to notify me when I had a comment, but I never knew. Anyway, sorry they didn't post, and I hope it's fixed. Thanks for reading, and keep the comments coming- particularly on the new format- I'm not sold on it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home