Scott's Soapbox

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Things I Miss

Today was a beautiful fall day here- about 65 degrees, sunny, crystal blyue sky, with the occasional fluffy white cloud passing by overhead. I was thinking of living closer to home...of spending a clear day like this on the golf course at Northwest Park, playing that little nine-hole executive course with my father. It is not a great course or anything, but an interesting one. Lots of memories of the fall days. The fading sun reflected off the bright orange and yellow leaves, just starting to get chilly at the end. After finishing up, we would head home, where Mom would have a nice warm dinner waiting for us (maybe beef stroganoff?). I miss my dog too. I always miss him when I go to the park, as I did this weekend- just not the same without him.

Maybe I need a trip home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home