Scott's Soapbox

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Predictionsw

Not based on any exit polls, just my guess. Here goes:

Kerry wins Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Michigan, Iowa, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, New Mexico

Wisconsin (which Gore barely won...but remember, Nader got 3.6% here) is a complete toss-up to me.

Bush wins Nevada, Colorado, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, and upsets in Hawaii

What state did I leave out? Oh yeah, Florida. Kerry wins thanks to early voting increasing turnout.

My state Ohio, is so close, but I have to tell you...just there...waited an hour, the people waiting an hour or more are young. Many more young people than I have ever seen voting. They favor Kerry 2-1 here, this increased turnout is great news for Kerry.

So Kerry wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home