Scott's Soapbox

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Heart Update

No procedure this week- my blood is not thin enough (kind of like me ;)) so we cannot do it tomorrow morning as scheduled. Just means more poking and prodding for me I guess.

Yesterday I was in the same hospital in which I had my first cardioversion done about 2 1/2 years ago. After 5 of those shock treatments, one surgery and so many doctor's visits, ER trips, different medication, and thousands of dollars...it seems like nothing has changed. I am still there, still out of rhythym, still getting poked with a needle (I gave 3 tubes of blood yesterday) and still not fixed. It is very hard for me to stay positive right now. I feel like I am just spinning my wheels and not getting better at all.

Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home