Scott's Soapbox

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Lots Going On

Quick around-the-life update:

We are back playing roller hockey. Our team added a few new guys and although we all needed a break, it was great to play again last Sunday. The season opener is Thursday night against the "Clusterpucks" another new team.

Poker night wrap up- After busting out Kevin, Craig, and Dugan, I take the title for the first time. We have a nice quiet Tuesday night game (4-6 guys, pizza, bad jokes, and adult beverages). Good times!

The heart is doing well after most recent cardioversion- I am going to Cleveland tomorrow morning for follow-up.

Work is incredibly busy right now, we are getting lots of breaks our way and have lots of loans closing. Crazy busy, but a good kind of busy. I had to do a closing tonight for a couple with two children, and young Nathan was fascinated by my notary stamp. "When do I get to use my stamp!" (Looking at his drawing on picture..."that's the dog!"...stamp!..."that's me!"...stamp!) Cute little kid, and I think Nathan is a quality name- except for the fact I would call him "Hot Dog." Hey Nathan, where's your hot dogs? What's up, mustard?

Nathan is still not as good as Brandon. Some lucky girl will someday mother Brandon Lepaige Stuart. Or perhaps Brandon Glen Lepaige Stuart, continuing my four name tradition. The girl's name...who knows?

I am currently at work on: an essay regarding gay marriage, a handicappers guide to The Presidential campaign 2008, and more.

All for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home