Scott's Soapbox

Monday, October 11, 2004

I'm Back- I'll Try to do better

A word to my loyal readers- all 6 of you. :)

I apologize for the lack of content being posted recently- much has been going on politically to comment on, but much has been going on in my life as well. My job has been absolutely crazy busy, with so much going on I barely have time to sleep. Personal life- also busy, we had a friend come into town this weekend and visit- good time all around but exhausting. So I am trying to get back on a more regular schedule this week in life and in blogdom.

Plus, sat down and wrote a 2 pager about all the voting issues going on here in Ohio, the central battleground state in this election and who knows why, it never actually posted. Which kind of honked me off towards my blog. The blog is a cruel mistress...

But there is a lot to catch up on, and it starts now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home