Scott's Soapbox

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

More on Poll Analysis

Will Saletan on Slate says what I was trying to say about the "underlying queston" poll numbers and why these polls are good news for Kerry better than I could- link here http://www.slate.com/id/2104745
He says that of course, these could change and change again but then says the election is Kerry's to lose "at the very least". Huh? I still say 60-40 odds on Kerry.

Also, my brilliant analysis stands as to why this is so. Scott heart Scott!

1 Comments:

  • From slate's fray...I rule!

    Profile: Kerry
    Subject: RE: Saletan (and me) on polls
    From: civicsteacherman
    Date: Aug 3 2004 8:53PM

    Good Job! I agree with everything you said in that post.

    By Blogger Scott L. Stuart, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home